As a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO), Aeropeople are focused on delivering first class solutions to our customers.
Our team have been successfully operating for 10 years holding EASA and international approvals. Working in a controlled environment, the team ensures quality of service to the applicable regulatory standards in everything that we achieve for our customers.
Working to our international accreditations, we currently provide bespoke services to an established worldwide customer base.
Our CAMO service range includes, but is not limited to:
• Single Engine Aircraft
• Complex type (including multi-engine turbine and rotorcraft) operations
• Commercial Aviation and Airline Operators
• Business Aviation
• Special Mission
• Test Phase and Modified aircraft
• Head of State and VIP
Our extensive experience, knowledge and our desire to continuously extend our scope allows us to provide a range of services that ensure your airworthiness is always controlled, managed and reviewed in the most safe and cost-effective way.
CAMO services range from;
• Approved Maintenance Programme Production, Audit, Development and Amendment
• Short term and long term planning to include the production, issue and management of line and base maintenance work packs and task cards.
• Monitoring and Review of Airworthiness Directive/Service Bulletin Compliance
• Reliability programme
• Airworthiness Review Certificates (ARC) Recommendation
• CAM for aircraft in storage – monitoring the storage program and issue of storage work packages
• Aircraft Acquisitions and Lease Management
• Aircraft Delivery and Redelivery Management
• Aircraft Transition
• Aircraft records inspections
• Pre-purchase and pre-lease technical inspections
• Aircraft consultancy services
• Record keeping, monitoring, archive and control
• OEM interface support
• Isle of Man Nominated Airworthiness Technical Representative (NATR)
In the changing economic climate and with the advances in aircraft technology, Aeropeople CAMO are continually staying ahead of the curve, monitoring all changes in regulation and the industry to ensure your aircraft and operation are prepared.
We recognise the significant complexity of maintaining your own airworthiness management infrastructure and will always go above and beyond to ensure our customers have the right service for their business. One size fits all is certainly not the case when you partner with us.
Contact us today to find more about CAMO.